Meet the Director - Ashley Alexander FCMI
Ashley is an international multi-award winning leadership training specialist from London, England and has recently been awarded a Fellowship of the Chartered Management Institute in the UK.
He is the author of the LEDA Coaching System and the internationally accredited ‘Coaching Skills for Leaders’ programme, Certificated by the British Association for Coaching.
Ashley has 25 years of leadership experience in professional Learning Design, including 10 years as a CEO and so brings a strong commercial understanding of the need for training to add measurable value to an organisation.
He has worked internationally as a consultant throughout Europe, China, South-East Asia and the Middle East, where he was recognised with the MENA Award for Transformational Leadership in Dubai in 2016.
Ashley is a Lean Management Practitioner with a laser-like focus on efficiency, team performance and bottom-line profitability. He works with enormous energy, coaching leaders to unlock their full potential and achieve game-changing results for their organisations.
All of his coaching and training work is focused on achieving measurable KPIs and empowering leaders to take their teams and their organisations to the next level of success.
Awards and Professional Qualifications:
- Winner: MENA Award for Transformational Leadership – Dubai 2016
- Winner: Outstanding Contribution to International Educational Training – ASIC 2017
- Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute UK
- Master Trainer in LCS Leadership Coaching
- A recognised member of the Institute of Leadership & Management UK
- A recognised member of Coaching UK
- Coaching Skills for Leaders Advanced Award
- Recognised Leader as Coach Award
- Train the Trainer Award – HRDF Malaysia
- Chairman of Academic & Professional Development Board CFS London UK 2008 – 2014