Meet the Team
Executive Coach & Facilitator
Eric is a highly experienced executive coach, facilitator, trainer and business consultant with over 25 years international commercial in-house experience in Asia, Europe and Australia.
Eric has experience coaching and facilitating transformation programmes for a diverse range of industries including fin-tech, global banks, FMCG, logistics & supply chain, media, property developers, luxury retail brands, technology, energy and natural resources corporations.
Eric has an MBA from the USA and a BSc (Honours) from Australia. He has worked in-house at senior levels with KPMG (London & Australia); Clifford Chance (London) and Allen & Overy (Hong Kong & London).
Eric is an accredited LEA360, MBTI, DISC Practitioner and a certified HRDF Train the Trainer (TTT) in Malaysia.
He is also a Master Trainer for a leading corporate Emotional Intelligence (EI) assessment tool (GENOS).
Eric develops delivers leadership development and coaching programmes particularly for performance, client centricity, cultural intelligence, emotional intelligence, diversity & inclusion (D&I)
Eric offers coaching and consulting expertise in Digital Leadership and the evolving landscape of the workforce in the Fourth Industrial Revolution (IR4.0)
Executive Leadership Coach & Group Facilitator
Rajiv Mathews George
Rajiv has over 15 years of international coaching and training experience in the corporate sector, specialising in global leadership with clients including HSBC, AIA, Samsung, Ericsson, IBM, Deutsche Bank, Telekom Malaysia and Citi Bank.
Rajiv was the Founding Member of ICF Malaysia and his expertise includes Executive Coaching, Team Coaching and Reflective Practice for Leaders.
Rajiv is a charismatic and committed facilitator, with a passion to help participants to amplify their natural strengths as well remove the ceiling of limitations to achieve professional and personal growth and business success.
Rajiv has facilitated more than 50 Leadership workshops in the last 5 years for a Global Bank in Hong kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines and India.
He has also facilitated 6 month team coaching sessions for senior leaders in Asia as a part of the Emerging CFO’s Leadership Program.
His strong credentials include:
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) International Coach Federation (ICF) US
- Conversational Intelligence Certified (C-IQ) US
- Certified Coach Supervisor, CSA US/ UK
- Certified Professional Coach (CPC) Malaysia
- Certified Consultant in Harrison Assessment
- Certified Consultant in DISC Profiling
- Founding Member, ICF Malaysia
- BBA, Wartburg College & University of North Texas, U.S
- B.COM, University of Kerala, India
Executive Coach & Positive Change Strategist
Sulynn is a senior level Executive Coach and Coach Trainer with 20 years experience in HR consulting.
Sulynn has partnered with CEOs and senior leaders of corporations to energise and build positive productive workplaces. She has the ability to work with executives to find a sense of balance through leveraging inner strengths and developing effective strategies for excellence and high performance.
Sulynn’s is a certified ICF coach and Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder-Centred coach who integrates her experience and expertise in human resource development with applications of positive psychology. Her clients value her positive outlook, presence, authenticity and intuitive collaborative style. In 2006, Sulynn was the first Asian to graduate with the pioneer Master of Applied Positive Psychology (MAPP) class from the University of Pennsylvania.
Sulynn is also a prolific writer, a frequent speaker, an inspiring trainer. Her Capstone research paper with K Britton was published in the International Coaching Profession Review. She is also a co-author of Resilience: How to Navigate Life’s Curves
Experience and background
Member of the International Coach Federation and International Psychological Type Association
A Visiting Scholar at the University of Pennsylvania
Member of the International Psychological Type Association
An accredited administrator/interpreter of Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
DISC Asia Facilitator,
HRDF Certified Train-the-Trainer
FIRO-B, SHL Occupational Testing, Belbin Team Profiles, Everything DiSC, and Hogan Assessments.
With over 25 years of corporate experience including roles as a coach and trainer specialising in Project Management and Safety, Rezza is a highly experienced professional with international management experience for ExxonMobil, BASF and Procter & Gamble.
His outstanding ability to coach, mentor and train others led to his appointment as international in-house trainer for ExxonMobil where he worked across the ASEAN region providing training in major IT-based initiatives.
Educated in the US, Reeza brings an enormous amount of international expertise to his coaching work. He has been appointed as lead trainer in the British Accredited ‘Coaching Skills for Leaders’ programme, delivered exclusively in Malaysia by Alexander Associates.
Reeza bring valuable and engaging coaching insights from the world of professional sport, based on his first-hand experience as tennis player, including representing Malaysia. He possesses an outstanding ability as a trainer to break vital management skills down into component parts so that leaders leave with new techniques they can apply in their daily role with immediate effect.
- Regional EMCAPS trainer – trained Thailand; Japan; North Asia; Malaysia; incl. Virtual training on various core project topics
- Global Project Advisor and Trainer to Program/Project Managers in all regions
- Management Team experience in multiple MNCs in the following industries: Oil & Gas, Chemicals & Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG)
- Successfully completion of Global & Regional IT Projects worth > RM160 million
- Strong Safety orientation – Certified ExxonMobil JSA and Work Permit trainer; attained 2015 President’s Safety Award @ Designed and Implemented programs changing organisational mindsets; established numerous Safety processes
- Global Project Management Skill Centre (Centre of Expertise) – Improved and rolled out multiple Project Methodology process improvements across the global corporation and business units.
- Member of team that Designed and Implemented a program that stewarded a cultural shift in Safety Mindsets (attained 2015 President’s Safety Award)
- Established Safety Walkabout (Weekly) process in ensuring continuous safe working environment in the Computer Room
- Certified JSA and Work Permit trainer for Malaysia, Indonesia
- Established SCORE (Safety in Computer Room Environments) network across AP – Provided Sponsorship to the program and guidance
- 100% completion on all Ergonomics teams’ review and JSA’s for all data centre physical work
- 100% compliance to Ergonomics review for the team
Executive Coach & Coach Trainer
Wee Hen Tang
An accountant by qualification, Certified Financial Planner (CFP), and an ICF credentialed Coach since 2009, Wee Hen brings more than 20 years of diverse corporate experience in regional and local leadership roles in IT, Banking & Financial Services.
Over last 15 years, she empowered leaders and professionals in the financial services industries through coaching, consulting and training. She used coaching as an intervention tool in training and developing leaders and individuals to be successful in their
personal and professional lives.
As an Energy Coach, Wee Hen helps leaders and businesses to identify what is important to them and implements a process that enables a shift in thinking and an opportunity to expand choices. She empowers her clients to make the right choices and to experience an exceptional quality of life to perform better in their work/business. She currently engages with her clients as workshop facilitator, executive business and team coach. As a Conversational Intelligence (C-IQ) Enhanced Skills Practitioner, she applies tools to activate neurochemistry to promote powerful and healthy “interaction dynamics” that encourage co-creation in a we-centric organisation environment. Wee Hen is a Certified Coach of Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centred Coaching, where she adopts a transparent stakeholders involvement approach to drive change in the Executive Coaching process.
Her strong credentials include:
- Professional Certified Coach ( International Coach Federation)
- Conversational Intelligence (C-IQ) Enhanced Skills Practitioner
- Certified Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centred Coaching
- Certified Financial Planner (CFPTM) )
- Certified Islamic Financial Planner (IFP)
- Certified Harrison Assessment Consultant
- Certified Marshall Goldsmith Future Leader 360 Assessment
Bachelor of Accounting , University of Malaya
Chong Sook Leng
Sook Leng has over 25 years of corporate experience that gives her a valuable insight as a her work now as an Executive Coach of the challenges facing leaders at all levels. After qualifying as an accountant she was selected for a series of promotions to roles including Financial Controller, Head of Corporate Planning and Chief Operating Officer. Sook Leng has worked across a range of sectors for companies including Tokio Marine Malaysia, HSBC, Iclif Leadership and Governance Centre, MAS Catering and Paramount Corporation.
Her strong ability to support staff and and organisational change strategies led to her transitioning to become Group HR Director, overseeing Change Management, across multiple industries in MNC, family owned, public listed as well as non-profits ranging from financial services, insurance, shared service, manufacturing, education, hotel and property development.
Qualifications and Certifications
A Fellow member of ACCA and member of Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA) and the ASEAN Chartered Professional Accountants. Other professional programs include performance coach, NLP, MBTI (Myers Briggs Type Indicator) and Hogan personality assessment.
Social and Community Contributions
Sook Leng has also been actively involved in the coaching community serving as EXCO member in both the coaching associations in Malaysia, International Coach Federation (ICF) Malaysia and the Association of Coach Supervision and Mentor. She was also a coach to women entrepreneurs with an NGO who empowered single mothers to generate sustainable income for their families.
Sook Leng has served in the Nomination Committee in the ICF global board for the review, shortlisting and election of board members. She enjoys writing and contribute articles to a monthly publication of Leaderonomics leadership journal.
Ashley is an international multi-award winning leadership training specialist from London, England. He is the author of the LEDA Coaching System and the internationally accredited ‘Coaching Skills for Leaders’ programme, Certificated by the British Association for Coaching.
Ashley has 25 years of leadership experience in professional Learning Design. He has worked internationally as a consultant throughout Europe, China, South-East Asia and the Middle East, where he was recognised with the MENA Award for Transformational Leadership in Dubai in 2016.
He works with enormous energy, coaching leaders to unlock their full potential and achieve game-changing results for their organisations.
Ashley is a Lean Management Practitioner with a laser-like focus on efficiency, team performance and bottom-line profitability. All of his coaching and training work is focused on achieving measurable KPIs and empowering leaders to take their teams and their organisations to the next level of success.
- A recognised member of the Institute of Leadership & Management UK
- A recognised member of the Chartered Management Institute UK
- A recognised member of Coaching UK
- A recognised member of European Coaching Federation
- Train the Trainer Award -HRDF Malaysia
- Postgraduate Level 7 Coaching and Mentoring Award – Chartered Management Institute UK
- Postgraduate Teaching Certificate in Adult Learning from Plymouth University UK
- BA Honours Degree from The University of Kent at Canterbury in Communications UK
Executive Coach & Coach Trainer
With more than 25 years of experience across multiple countries, functions and industries, including MARS, EY and Electrolux, Wendy has successfully transitioned into different roles in her career and in the last decade has been helping others do the same.
As a Leadership Coach, Wendy is dedicated to doing what she loves and excels in – to facilitate and accelerate a talent’s transformational journey.
Wendy works with leaders through their different leadership passages, ranging from first-time line managers, Business Owners, High Potentials to APAC Regional Directors and and C-Suite Executives. She specialises in supporting leaders through key leadership transitions, especially in the first year in their new roles.
Wendy is passionate about developing leadership team potential and has worked with international leadership team members from various cultures in transformational initiatives.
Wendy is this year’s Chairman for the International Coaching Week, Malaysia Chapter, an initiative led by the InternationalCoaching Federation.
Wendy is also passionate about issues around women’s economic empowerment. She sits on the Executive Committee for Women of Will, a non-profit organisation that aims to transform the lives of disadvantaged women in Malaysia through micro-financing model combined with entrepreneurial development programs.
Prior to her current role, Wendy has had more than 25 years of diverse corporate experience, primarily in senior leadership positions within Human Resources and Financial Management, leading teams across Southeast Asia and India.
- 20+ years in Senior Leadership Roles
- Certified Transformative Coach
- Aust. HR Institute (HR Professional Cert)
- Chartered Accountant (CA (M)- current); CPA Australia (retired);
- Leadership at the Peak – Centre of Creative Leadership, Colorado
- Leading in Unprecedented Times – Harvard Business School, Boston
- Women in Leadership – Korn Ferry Institute, Singapore
- Certified Personality Profiler (MBTI® Certified)
- The Purposeful Leader® Certified (Linkage)
- TrimetrixEQ® Certified (DISC, 12 Driving Forces, EQ)
- SuccessFinder® Certified (Natural Competency & Behavioral DNA)
- Ken Blanchard Situational Leadership® Certified
- Certified HRDF Trainer