TTT – Train the Trainer with Rita Krishnan, Malaysia’s top TT Trainer
The Train the Trainer Programme exposes participants to knowledge, skills and rightful attitude in making their training programme a success
The programme is just not about being present over five days, but the beginning of their conscious application of principles that help to master and lift performance to a higher level.
The participants will be given the opportunity to explore and understand the changes that must be made to enhance their training expertise in accordance to current times. During the training sessions, participants are required to generate new ideas and strategies to improve their training skills to become Certified Trainer.
The programme will be conducted in an interactive and fun filled manner with:
- Group discussion & feedback sessions
- Games & exercises
- Video clips & role play
- Individual and group presentation
- Hands-on-practical sessions
Participants will be awarded certification in training upon full attendance and fulfilling the competency assessment conducted
- Identify participant’s learning objectives and learning styles for adult training approaches
- Determine scope of TNA to perform gap analysis for identifying training programmes
- Design training programmes customised to learning outcomes, contents, methods and training resources
- Deliver training programme with impactful presentation skills & training activities
- Establish competency standards for assessing participant’s competence with report
About Rita Krishnan - Impian Helang Sdn. Bhd
Miss Rita is the Managing Director and Master Training Consultant of Impian Helang (M) Sdn. Bhd. Over the last 20 years, Rita has accumulated vast, hands-on working experiences in various fields and industries, resulting in unique training sessions. Rita began her career in MIM in 2001 as a trainer for the Stress Management
programme as one of the series for a generic programme called “Job of the General Manager” or JOGM specially tailored for high powered General Managers.
She took office as the Programme Director for the Training Department, whilst designing and delivering a programme called MIM-Certified Professional Trainer Programme (MIM-CPT) as an internal certification programme for bench marking performance and setting training standards within the organisation.
Soon after, Rita introduced the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) for trainers to continue their professional training journey. In the same year she ventured into a certification programme with the HRDF for certifying trainers and lecturers in the country.
In 2011, Rita was appointed as the Project Director for the Economic Planning Unit (EPU) to execute the framework comprising of 23 modules and 77 training manuals by the
General Council of MIM to spearhead the Entrepreneurial Development Programme which she headed for three years. This RM2 million project was funded by the Government of Malaysia and was initiated to achieve the continuation of the National agenda to realise vision 2020.
Rita was also the principal trainer for the Transformation & Innovation Training programme with Special Innovation Unit (Unit Innovasi Khas – UNIK) under the
Prime Minister’s Department for twelve days for Senior Management of Keretapi Tanah Melayu at Akademi Batu Gajah, Perak for churning ideas for improving and innovating projects initiated for KTM’s performance improvement.
Internationally, Rita spread her wings to Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Guam, Brunei and Indonesia for the Regional Directors, Directors and Managers of G4S (including Malaysia). This led further to the ASEAN LEADERS training programme in other parts of the world, Train the Trainer – International Competent Trainers’ Programme of ten days for the Institute of Banks of Sri Lanka, APRACA (International Organisation for Agriculture Banks) for bankers from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Philippines and ADFIMI (International Islamic Banks). Rita extended her training venture into Sudan providing training to the various ministries of Sudan namely Defence, Education and Women Development the last eight years.
Qualifications and recognition:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
- Master’s Degree in Educational Psychology from Monash, Australia
- Trainer’s Certification from the Australian National Training Authority (ANTA).
- Appointed as one of the panel of judges for the (MOYA) Manager of the Year Award
- Appointed as an adviser to UIAM for writing in Islamic Finance modules for International Council of Islamic Finance Educators.
- Appointed to the panel as assessor to the MACC (Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission)
- Appointed advisor to Halal Industry Development Corporation, t0 improve the quality of modules prepared by internal trainers.
- Presented with the Training Excellence Award by Malaysian Institute of Management for her consistent performance and excellent rating for programmes delivered for the five consecutive years from 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011.
Miss Rita has been recognised to be an outstanding trainer in the TTT programme throughout Malaysia, drawing on her vast experience she enhances the quality and delivery of each session making them truly unique. Being highly versatile programmes can be conducted in both English and Bahasa Malay.
Rita being presented a letter of appointment to be an official vendor for the TTT certification course,
with Datuk Seri M. Saravanan, Wong Chun Wai and Wong Chui Ling
For more information on the latest courses available,
please contact Impian Helang Sdn. Bhd:
Office : 03-61505868
Rita : 019-389 4419
Dini : 010-376 7626